ABOUT OUR OWLS MINISTRY
Our Seniors (55+) are referred to the O.W.L.S. (Older. Wiser. Loving. Seniors). Through this ministry, we minister to the Spiritual and physical needs of Senior members and encourage them to participate in church activities and service. Look for ways to be active in the O.W.L.S. group. Come join us for fun and fellowship!
- Our seniors are actively involved in other service areas of the church; such as, teaching, preparing food for the needy, visiting the bereaved and sick, providing transportation and serving others.
- Our Senior Singles also plan activities that support the needs of their group.
- Our Golden Agers (80+) also get together for lunch and encourage each other.
- Senior Singles enjoy an annual Valentine’s Brunch and Holiday Party
- We meet for fellowship meals, take trips and serve others throughout the year. A variety of future activities are being planned for these groups.
GREG GRAHAM, DEACON
OWLS, Senior Singles