MEMBER PROFILE IN THE CHURCH DATABASE
The member profile is listed by family in our church database. We have updated our system and there is now the option for members to log in and maintain information and preferences.
Login to the database with your family email and password. You can change your family information and each person in your family can update their individual profile and involvement preferences.
Maintain and edit the following:
- Individual pictures (Family photo is maintained by the office) are used for attendance taking and for members to get to know each other better. Post a head and shoulders picture.
- Communication information: email, phone, cell (Note: emails are defaulted to not listed in the directory. You can change this if you want to share with other members.)
- Fellowship Groups that you participate in
- Communication Preferences (email, voice and text for groups)
- Willing to Serve Areas (teaching/assisting Bible classes, serving worship, nursery and serving in other areas & ministries)
(Use this link once you have created a family password. Follow directions if you forgot your password and you will be directed to create a new one.)
Contact Pam Newman in the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-945-8620 M-F, 9am-2pm